Advice for parents
To ensure that your children get the most out of their lessons, please think about :
- Equip them correctly: coat, hat or helmet, mittens, glasses, sun cream, handkerchiefs.
- Label their clothes and skis.
- Avoid following the lessons and talking to your child during the lessons.
- Inform us of any health problems your child may have.
- Helmets are strongly recommended for children on the slopes.
- It is up to the instructors to decide whether or not to change classes.
- Your child is on holiday and the aim is to have fun and want to come back.
- So respect their rhythm and don't try to make them a champion before their time!